The 25th Nordic Workshop on Interorganizational Research
The purpose of the workshop is to stimulate discussion among Ph.D. students and scholars within the area of interorganizational research. The workshop provides an excellent opportunity for the participants to present and discuss their research papers in a constructive and supportive environment. The workshop welcomes contributions from Ph.D. students, post doc researchers and faculty members. Empirical and conceptual research papers or work-in-progress papers related to interorganizational research are welcome.
Call for papers
The workshop generally covers all aspects of interorganizational issues. Relevant themes could be:
- New perspectives on interorganizational research
- Combining Resources in Interorganizational Settings: An Interactive Perspective
- Interorganizational relationships from a time-, process-, and dynamic perspective.
- Innovation and digitalization in interorganizational relationships
- Managing and strategizing in interorganizational relationships
- Policy making in an interorganizational perspective
- Interorganizational relationships from the perspectives of internationalization and regionalization
- Interorganizational relations in a public-private context
- Methodological issues of interorganizational research
- 12 February 2019: Deadline for submission of abstracts of max 300 words
- 17 March 2019: Deadline for registration
- 5 April 2019: Deadline for submission of full paper
Registration and practicalities
The workshop starts at 15.00 on Wednesday 24 of April and ends on Friday 26 April no later than 15.00.
The workshop fee is 2 000 SEK and includes lunches, coffee/tea, dinners, and materials.
The workshop will be held at Campus Ekonomikum, Uppsala University. Address: Kyrkogårdsgatan 10.
The workshop is organized by:
- Susanne Åberg, Chair (Uppsala University)
- Tina B. Aune (NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Mads Bruun Ingstrup (University of Southern Denmark)
- Annika Tidström (University of Vaasa)