Registration Master Programme Fall 2018
If admitted to one of our Master Programme in the national application round, 15 March to 16 April, you can find information here about how to accept and register in order to keep your spot.
First notification of selection – Accept
12 -27 July on antagning.se
You need to accept your place on the Programme. You can find more information on how to proceed in the first letter of Admission and on antagning.se.
Second notification of selection – Register
You need to register in order not to lose your spot. If you fail to register on time you will lose your place on the Programme. Registration for those who are admitted without condition is done through Studentportalen.
If you are admitted with condition you register in two steps:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com stating that you intend to register on the Programme no later than 27 August.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a certificate showing that you fulfill the eligibility no later than 08:00 3 September.
- Master Programme in Business and Management
90 credits of Business Studies
- Master Programme in Accounting and Financial Management
90 credits of Business Studies and 15 credits of Statistics
- Master Programme in Entrepreneurship
If you are required to pay tuition fee please note that the fee must be paid before you will be allowed to register on the course or courses. More information regarding tuition fees and payments can be found on the University site about Fees.