Requirements and selection for Master students
During the third semester on the Master Programmes in Business and Management and Accounting and Financial Mangement it is possible for enrolled students to study abroad for one semester. Students can apply for studies at one of our partner universities.
Students, who have already agreed to an exchange place through the International Office will be prioritised lower in the selection round.
Students who have:
- Completed 30 credits from the Master's Programme.
- Not completed 30 credits from the Master's Programme.
In case of competitive selection further selection criteria are:
- Study performance, percentage of grade VG or equivalent from your current Master programme.
- Buddy to exchange student through Uppsalaekonomerna. More informtion on how to become a buddy can be found at Uppsalaekonomernas website.
- Other credentials such as motivation for exchange, personal letter, overall quality of application, language skills, non-academic achievements and your ability to be a good representative of Uppsala University, your involvement in student organisations or other non-profit organisations considered.
Please note that we reserve the right to determine which candidates are suitable for exchange studies depending on the candidate's total study situation, for example, unfinished courses.