Requirements and selection for Master's students
During the third semester on the Master's Programme in Business and Management and the Master's Programme in Accounting and Financial Mangement it is possible for enrolled students to study abroad for one semester. Students can apply for studies at one of our partner universities.
Students, who have already agreed to an exchange place through the Division for Internationalisation will be prioritised lower in the selection round.
Students who have:
- Group 1: Completed 30 credits from the Master's Programme.
- Group 2: Not completed 30 credits from the Master's Programme.
In case of competitive selection further selection criteria are:
- Study performance, percentage of grade VG or equivalent from your current Master's Programme.
- Buddy to exchange student through Uppsalaekonomerna. More information on how to become a buddy can be found at Uppsalaekonomernas website.
- Other credentials such as motivation for exchange, personal letter, overall quality of application, language skills, non-academic achievements, your ability to be a good representative of Uppsala University and your involvement in student organisations or other non-profit organisations are considered.
Please note that we reserve the right to determine which candidates are suitable for exchange studies depending on the candidate's total study situation, for example if there are many unfinished courses.