Requirements and selection for Master's students
Master's students currently enrolled in the Master's Programme in Business and Management or the Master's Programme in Accounting and Financial Management at Uppsala University can apply for exchange studies during their third semester.
Students, who have already agreed to an exchange place through the Division for Internationalisation will be prioritised lower in the selection round.
The results will be send out via e-mail after the deadline for submission. Make sure to answer on time or you will loose your place.
Selection is serial. Spots are first give to group 1 and thereafter to group 2.
- Group 1: Completed 30 credits from the Master's Programme.
- Group 2: Not completed 30 credits from the Master's Programme.
Please note that we reserve the right to determine which candidates are suitable for exchange studies depending on the candidate's total study situation, for example if there are many unfinished courses.
In case of competitive selection further selection criteria are:
- Study performance, percentage of grade VG or equivalent from your current Master's Programme.
- Buddy to exchange student through Uppsalaekonomerna. More information on how to become a buddy can be found at Uppsalaekonomernas website.
- Other credentials such as motivation for exchange, personal letter, overall quality of application, language skills, non-academic achievements, your ability to be a good representative of Uppsala University and your involvement in student organisations or other non-profit organisations are considered.